I have over 4 years experience building for the web. I’m currently focused on backend infrastructures. I currently use Node.js and Kotlin for most of my development.
These are some of the projects I have worked on:
- Pleo - I’m currently working as a full-time software engineer here.
- Jetseed - An app for sending money, making payment and saving securely. I worked on upgrading the backend infrastructure for the company’s re-brand (it was formerly Pettysave). Read more about the re-brand in this article.
- Tamborin - A platform that offers local and international tech jobs, simplifies and handles all the processes of applying for a job. I worked on the backend API & infrastructure.
- Pettysave - A fintech platform for savings & investments. I built the backend infrastructure. I wrote an article about it.
- Code Chauffeur : this website 👀.
- Fixus - A platform for ordering gadget repair online. Pick up before repair, delivery after repair. I built the entire platform and managed it for about 3 years.
- Physique - A mobile application that classifies physical activities such as walking, running, jogging etc. using accelerometer readings and records it daily. This was my computer science degree final year project. Unfortunately, I didn’t complete the project but I learnt a number of things about deep learning.
Asides from these projects, I also contribute to open source projects in my free time. You can check my Github profile, @olaoluwa-98.
Want to hire me for a freelance project? Send me a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org