I have 3 years+ experience building for the web. I’m currently focused on backend and infrastructure. I currently use Node.js (TS & JS) and Python for most of my development.
These are some of the projects I have worked on:
- Tamborin - A website that offers local and international tech jobs, simplifies and handles all the processes of applying for a job
- Pettysave - Built and currently manage the backend infrastructure. I wrote an article about it.
- Code Chauffeur : this website 👀
- Fixus - A website for ordering gadget repair online. Pick up before repair, delivery after repair. I built the entire website and currently manage it.
- Physique - A mobile application that classifies physical activities such as walking, running, jogging etc. using accelerometer readings and records it daily. This was my computer science degree final year project. Unfortunately, I didn’t complete the project but I learnt a number of things about deep learning
Asides from these projects, I also contribute to open source projects in my free time. You can check my Github profile, @olaoluwa-98.
Want to hire me for a freelance project? Send me a mail: email@example.com.